I upgraded the metacity theme:
- fixed the problem at the top left side of the sidebar (the thin 1px
highlight);
- I highlighted more the thin black board outside the window (metacity
frame).
- various minor fix...

http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newwavemetacity05082008wr9.png

http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newwavemetacity05082008fr1.png

Continue I to insert attachments in this way (via ImageShak), or it is
better to include them via wiki of New Wave Theme?
( https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/NewWave )

....I continue to work on it... :-)

Anton ha scritto:

> Hi Mikkel,
> Right now make builds all the themes but I want it to only build
> clearlooks. Can you help me with the
> makefile I need to build CL? Anybody else, Who ? (I attach the
> necessary files)

Why Can you not to buil CL?

> I'm thinking of adding new style to CL like GUMMY or GLOSSY that will
> be
> called NEWWAVE or smth. And I planned to make a separate
> clearloocs_draw_newwave.xxx file to do the new style. What do you
> think?

For what it may be worth my opinion, it's a good idea.

gp