> that said, why not post them to gnome-look and get some feedback from
> users? maybe they'll be a hit.

I have to say I agree with you, and that's why I already proposed to
make two different "projects" -- of course linked in some way -- for the
theme and the icons.

Plus, it is not really politically clever to impose an icon set with the
theme. *That's obviously a good point* to have a related icon set --
which could _possibly_ be used with the theme since they were developed
in the same spirit -- but they shouldn't come both at once, because in
that case they could be both rejected at once.

Cheers,

François