Am Sonntag, den 08.06.2008, 13:24 +0300 schrieb Anton Kerezov:
> В 15:40 -0300 на 07.06.2008 (сб), spg76 написа:
> > I just upload a new revision of the icon theme to Launchpad.
> > It have a few new icons and I change the actions icons to the previous
> > version.
> > Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to work on the theme for some time
> > (I'm very busy with my job right now plus I'm moving to a new
> > apartment in a couple of weeks). It would be great if somebody else
> > could take over the theme.
> > When I get time, I be glad to collaborate with the team.
> > Sorry for the inconvenience.
> > Regards.
>
> Ok have your work and moving out done and then you will continue to
> contribute. If someone (Martin?) is interested in developing icons he is
> welcomed to do so and share his progress trough LP.
>
> The new Evolution icon is great! Btw is it possible a script to be made
> to make a png from svg in different sizes (22x22, 256x256 ... )? That
> would be very useful for automation of the icon creation process.
>
> Anton

Since I'm writing my thesis now, my time to develop the icon theme is
very limited. Also my graphic-design- and inkscape-skills are very
poor .. Maybe I can contribute an icon from time to time, but then I've
got it mixed up from various old ones :-)

Still, my categories-icons are not all showing up correctly, since I
don't know how to rename or symlink them. Would be great, if somebody
could help.

And I would also want to change the "bookmarks"-icon which appears in
the places-menu, when you've got more than five bookmarks in there. The
existing one is ugly as hell. Don't know where to copy that, too.

For converting a bunch of svgs to pngs I used the following script I
found on the net (the number after -w is the width of the pngs):

for i in *.svg; do inkscape -f "$i" -e "${i%%.svg*}.png" -w 22; done

Probably this can be tuned to create folders and move the files
automatically or you can look for the one from Kenneth.

Martin