2008/6/7 Anton Kerezov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> В 15:33 +0200 на 07.06.2008 (сб), Valentin Steinwandter написа:
>> Hi!
>>
>> The last change on the New wave theme at launchpad was 11 days ago. Is
>> there somewhere developing at the theme or the project is sleeping?
>>
>> Valentin
>>
>> Am Donnerstag, den 29.05.2008, 21:08 +0300 schrieb Anton Kerezov:
>> > В 19:02 +0200 на 29.05.2008 (чт), Mario Viviani написа:

>> > I think that you should contact Sebastian and ask him. As far as I'm
>> > concerned you have to download and upload only to the devel.icons branch
>> > and your work has to be synchronised with the others. The best thing is
>> > to attach an archive with the icons and let Sebastian take care of them
>> > and us comment on them.
>> >
>> > Anton
>> >

> Well right now I'm very busy studying and I guess this is my excuse. As
> far as the others are concerned I don't know nothing. Sebastian can you
> upload a more recent version of the icon theme containing all the
> changes you have made so far?
>
> A new update to the widget theme is coming soon, just be patient.
>
> Anton
>

> --

Hi,
I just upload a new revision of the icon theme to Launchpad.
It have a few new icons and I change the actions icons to the previous version.
Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to work on the theme for some time
(I'm very busy with my job right now plus I'm moving to a new
apartment in a couple of weeks). It would be great if somebody else
could take over the theme.
When I get time, I be glad to collaborate with the team.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards.
--
Seba (AKA spg76)