В 15:40 -0300 на 07.06.2008 (сб), spg76 написа:
> I just upload a new revision of the icon theme to Launchpad.
> It have a few new icons and I change the actions icons to the previous
> version.
> Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to work on the theme for some time
> (I'm very busy with my job right now plus I'm moving to a new
> apartment in a couple of weeks). It would be great if somebody else
> could take over the theme.
> When I get time, I be glad to collaborate with the team.
> Sorry for the inconvenience.
> Regards.

Ok have your work and moving out done and then you will continue to
contribute. If someone (Martin?) is interested in developing icons he is
welcomed to do so and share his progress trough LP.

The new Evolution icon is great! Btw is it possible a script to be made
to make a png from svg in different sizes (22x22, 256x256 ... )? That
would be very useful for automation of the icon creation process.

Anton