On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 12:09 PM, shadowh511 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think we need to have both a bright theme for newbies and a darker theme
> for the more experienced

Just out of curiosity, why would newbies prefer bright themes and
experienced users prefer dark themes?  I like the idea of including both a
dark theme and bright theme, but they should be targeted solely based on a
user's aesthetic preferences, not based on their ability/experience.  I
think many "newbies" would prefer a darker theme and many experienced users
a brighter theme.