If we go orange again, I think that Kith Intrepid is probably the best one
out there. The only trouble is that it might be a bit loud for some people.
I personally love it, and have been using a setup very close to it on my own
computer. If something like this could be coded in such a way as to allow
the user to change colors at will (effecting the panels, gtk theme, and
emerald theme), I think this could really be the best option. I'd suggest
using Murrine as it seems to be the most customizable (though I'm no
expert), and it will support ARGB for future releases (or this one if it
proves stable).

I think the best thing about this is its originality. There is no other
operating system that looks anything like this, but it's still extremely
usable. My vote probably doesn't count for much, but I'd definitely like to
give this a +1.

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 7:55 AM, Vincent Moulin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everyone, my first post here :)
>
> I think this is definitely the kind of colors that would suit the ubuntu
> desktop.
>
> Have you looked at Kith Intrepid?
> ( https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/Kith_Intrepid )
>
> It is in the same tones but looks more polished and modern; nothing has
> been done except mockups, but the work on the gtk/metacity(emerald?)
> theme is about to begin in a week or two.
>

> --
> nilux
>

> --

CookieofDoom