Not only are the buttons on the left, but they're not even correct for
"buttons on the left"!

What OS X has:    close, minimize, maximize : menu
What we have:     maximize, minimize, close : menu
What Windows has: menu : minimize, maximize, close

As it is right now, the theme will break muscle memory for everyone
coming from Windows, OS X, and even all other Linux distros (including
previous versions of Ubuntu)!

also a few other notes:
* the Plymouth progress bar seems to go from 0% to 100% over and over,
instead of actually "throbbing"; this is misleading and confusing.
* the "superscript" logo makes the name look like ubuntuĀ® (with the logo
as the registered-trademark symbol).