Am Freitag, den 11.04.2008, 16:47 +1000 schrieb Glenn Davy:
> hey les - you using this? do you know if this box provide a video out so
> i can also go from pc into my good ol SD pal TV?

Hi Glenn, yep, I'm a happy user of this unit. The box itself has no
video out (or in). But I just use the TV-out on my video card for that
(nvidia, dunno how well this works on other brands). For non-deskbound
viewing I also use a PAL CRT TV which connects to the vid card via a
composite cable and s-video adapter. Works perfectly.