On 16 May 2010 12:15, Paul Shirren <shi...@shirro.com> wrote:
> The behaviour of a handful of people on this list has been very poor in
> my opinion. I think the campaign has been personal, misdirected and
> pretty much lacking in direction or even the hint of constructive outcomes.
>
> I think getting reapproved is a necessary part of burying this episode
> and getting back to normalcy. Then this list can go back to being help
> for newcomers and advocacy which I think is where it does the most good.

I have to agree with Paul here. It has got beyond a joke to how some
of you have handled / handling this problem / situation. Personally at
the moment I am finding this whole situation very disheartening.  I
see it as if people are going to carry on like children(tongue in
cheek) that is the way we going to be treated and the way the Ubuntu
AU LoCo is going to be perceived by the broader community.

I know rebuilding the LoCo is not going to happen over night, but can
we all try to work in a positive manner towards the common goal here
and that is to get re-approval with the Ubuntu LoCo Council.

Regards
Dale
--
[WWW] http://quail.southernvaleslug.org/
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level