Hi,

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 9:23 AM, Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  More importantly though, I don't see how language use could
>  influence the becoming (or not) of "a real" ubuntu-be
>  community.

I think Bart meant that we might repel people that don't speak english
well enough, if we stick to a strict english-only policy. That means
we would be a comunity that consist merely of the belgian people that
speak enough english. This shouldn't be the case! We should strive to
reach _all_ belgians, also the ones that don't feel comfortable with
english.

That said, I guess this might be one example where dutch would have
helped Bart to make his point clear :-)

regards
Wouter

--