That's the official version, they might have another version if you
know the right people ;-)
Remember they stopped accepting special orders (multiple cd's) at
shipit (before they completely stopped shipit)? I mailed them,
explaining I was a support point and handed out quite a lot of cd's.
Got 30 without a problem.

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Steven Leeman <ste...@leeman.be> wrote:
> what do you want to test?
> it works...I tested it :-) damn thing boots if you don't have an too old
> device that still requires you to press F12; choose "usb-zip" or
> something...
> in the faq I quoted from earlier it's mentioned that they don't have a
> reduced price for large quantities...you could only have a discount on
> "shipping"...which is what's being used for certain articles to fosdem in
> the past ?
>
> On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:05 AM, martijn cielen <mcie...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone considered asking Canonical for a severely reduced price
>> when we order eg 250 sticks?
>> That would at least save us a the hassle of testing/...
>>

> --

(o_     martijn cielen
//\
V_/_    adminestering the world one system at a time