Problem with this compatibility list is that some manufacturers use
different suppliers for their electronic components in order to reduce
dependency from one supplier.
That means you sometimes get two exactly identical models, but from a
different batch, that has something exotic inside and all of a sudden it
doesn't work.

But for our stick (and anything else computer related we sell) we could
always offer a money back guarantee, if we feel that this is necessary.

Cheers,
Jan.

On 19 May 2011 13:29, wouter Vandenneucker <wouterv...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  @etienne:
> for a list with ubuntu compatible hardware you can take a look at:
> http://webapps.ubuntu.com/marketplace/europe/
> It lists a number of shops in belgium that sell hardware (and software)
> that is compatible with ubuntu.
>
> grts
>

> Wouter
>
> --

Microsoft programs are like Englishmen. They only speak Microsoft.