what time i have to be in ghent?

Michel

op 04/15/2014 11:57 PM, Mike Morraye schreef:

Hi Michel,

You're welcome to give your talk!
I'm extremely interesting in these subjects, as will others!

- - Mimor

On 15/04/14 23:24, Michel Daggelinckx wrote:
i could give a talk about linux in wireless mesh networks. openwrt
+ guifi.net + qmp.cat for large networks openwrt + villagetelco.org
(SECN v2.0) for small networks and telefonie in rural developing
world.

Michel

op 04/15/2014 11:06 PM, Mike Morraye schreef: Hi Frank,

That's awesome! I'd love it if you would/could give a
presentation/talk about your experience. We've got the space and a
beamer.

- Mimor