On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
<fitosch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Dmitry Shachnev <mity...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> I think we should add GtkHeaderBar support to ubuntu-themes (i.e. set
>> the correct gradient and move close button to the left), and patch
>> only apps that are part of standard Ubuntu desktop install.
>
> And what about Compiz/Unity? Do CSD apps behave well? (i.e. they
> integrate window buttons to Unity’s panel when maximized, etc.?

One more thing to add to list of issues: Before I sponsored the patch
to bring back the traditional title bar, Epiphany with CSD wasn't
setting a window title at all, so the global menu was displaying
"Unknown Application." So if the long term fix is simply making the
Ubuntu's themes handle CSD better, this is still something to look out
for.

And a little issue with the current state post-patch: Since upstream
is now using a GtkBox instead of a GtkToolbar, when not using the CSD,
the chrome isn't draggable.

Thanks for working on this everyone,

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>