Le 11/08/2015 01:05, Jorge O. Castro a écrit :
> because our Nvidia driver story in Trusty isn't ideal

Hey Jorge,

Thanks for the email. I read what you wrote but failed to understand the
details of issue, could you give some details on what sort of issues you
saw? Did we ship drivers buggy enough that you couldn't play with them?
Was that fixes with the version you found in ppas?

Having uptodate drivers in a documented location seems like a good idea,
I would still like to understand how "unusable" our archive versions
are, because if users can't use those to start games then I think that
having an "out of the archive" solution isn't good enough. We shouldn't
keep shipping drivers in the archive if those aren't usable...

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher