The services of which the OP is complaining about can easily be achieved
by other business practices. The method will probably vary depending on
which country we're referring to hear, due to different countries having
different setups and configs for internet kiosks and cafes.

But I know that I could easily setup and run an Internet kiosk that all
systems could run Ubuntu/Linux and be able to keep track of costs, eg.
time used, cd's written etc.
It's just keeping an eye out for what people are up to, it's really not
that hard.
I sense a bit of laziness involved with the OP with wanting software
that does all the hard work for you!

Cheers.

--
Chris Jones <linuxdyna...@comcen.com.au>