On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 10:44 PM, C de-Avillez <hgg...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> [...] instead of
> reasoning, you keep on being aggressive.

> p.s. by the way, I agree with your bug point -- I do not like programmes
> calling home, or elsewhere, without my explicit consent. But I do not
> see this as a such a big issue -- I can always stop using the package,
> or configure it *not* to do that

And that is reason and cause why I am not smooth and loving anymore.
Just stopping to use firefox wont do the trick here, as my bug report
is in context of several other topics. So the situation in short is
this: you better leave the Debian community as long as you can to end
up at Ubuntu. Its not really the thing, but now there is Chromium OS
which bases its work on Ubuntu Karmic. And you have Mozilla that plays
into the cards of Google. You have Novell and Suse that play into the
cards of Microsoft. And by the year 2010 we all end up where we
started with Free Software 10-15 years ago.

This _must_ lead to unhappyness if you are not one of those who get
paid really well for taking part in this game.

P.