Hi, Nicolas.

I have already tried Leopard flower. I could not get it to work. But it also is
not available in the ubuntu repositories. I tried it more for experimentation
than in an attempt to really use it.

I think that an ubuntu-firewall-log that can report the application that
generated a log report should be available to the wider ubuntu community in the
repositories. Either the Main or Universe repositories. As you said in an
earlier post, this helps with security et.al.

Thanks.