On 12/2/14 5:26 AM, Mehboob Nazim wrote:
> dear all,
>

> i have a marketing server for office use and based linux.Now i need to
> change the smtp ip address for a time being because last ip has been
> blacklisted..
>

> kindly share me idea..

<Massive snip>
Erm, first, find out *why* your server was blacklisted.
Based upon personal experience, the reason is easily present. Look at
blacklisted servers (google it).
Look at your *network* traffic and see what is actually going out. I
fsck'ed up once on a proxy server I used to use "regular" internet in a
nation that massively filtered traffic. I also left far too many IP's
open and one spammer got in.  The provider cut service and upon inquiry,
explained the issue. I immediately remediated my gaffe. Such remained
online until I returned home to the US and no longer require said service.