<big_snip />

Some time ago, I observed even major ISPs being blacklisted
in some spamfilter appliance network (just forgot its name ;-o),
where I'm *pretty* sure that they're not spamming (I know these
guys personally, and they're quite professional, compared to
other companies of this size) - and there was no way of finding
out why they have been blacklisted.

Oh, did you say "marketing server" ? Well, if you're sending
much newsletters etc, that could be the reason - some operators
are a bit too overcautious and block anybody who's traffic
exceeds some (pretty low) threshold - these also usually hit
hi traffic maillists like LKML.

cu
--
Enrico Weigelt,