Hi Jeff.

Thanks for your reply.

In regards to the points you mentioned:

- Ubiquity
 Sounds good.
 What is the recommended way of raising it, as it is not really a bug?
 Should it go here - 'https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu'?

- Proposal
 As the Focal Desktop manifest already includes lvm2, could mdadm be added as
well?
 That would allow users to use the Trial option to prepare a RAID & LVM via
CLI, and then Ubiquity could be used to complete the installation.

- Timeline
 I don't think this feature is critical, no need to rush.
 A later release after Focal should be fine.

Thanks Jeff.

Best regards,
Renzo