Close, try here: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bugs

> - Proposal
>  As the Focal Desktop manifest already includes lvm2, could mdadm be added as
> well?
>  That would allow users to use the Trial option to prepare a RAID & LVM via
> CLI, and then Ubiquity could be used to complete the installation.

Too late for Focal since the release date is today.  You could argue
for an SRU into Focal in your bug, but the more likely target for now
would be 20.10, and that's assuming this is an issue of missing
support for mdadm, rather than some other issue.

> - Timeline
>  I don't think this feature is critical, no need to rush.
>  A later release after Focal should be fine.

Cool. Like I said, Focal is unlikely outside an SRU at this point, but
20.10 could be possible.