On 3/9/2013 6:45 AM, Otus wrote:
On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:51 AM, Robert Bruce Park
<robert.p...@canonical.com> wrote:
Although I feel quite strongly about my support for the rolling
release model, if it is rejected, we can't continue as we used to. We
simply do not have the resources to support more than two releases at
a time. I'd prefer to only have to support LTS+rolling, but LTS+"one
interim at a time" would be an acceptable second best.

If you need/wish to cut down the number of supported releases all the
way down to two at a time (from current ~5) there are really only two

I am pretty sure he meant all supported LTS count as one, and the goal is to not have more than one non LTS supported.