2010/1/5 Ian Clatworthy <ian.clatwor...@canonical.com>:
> Martin Pool wrote:
>> I think after the break we should focus on the vcs-imports of the top
>> 100 Ubuntu packages until they're all working well.  jml and spm
>> helped with some scripts to query their current state, and we can map
>> that into a spreadsheet showing the root cause for each failure.

OK, so let's do it!

Following Kiko's maximum about naming, I dub this "Hottest 100".

It will help make daily builds useful, it should shake out some useful
bugs, and we may be able to get good visible progress quite soon.

I'd ask people on the Bazaar team to be putting most of their forward
development time into this, either analysis or actually fixing the
bugs that come out.

So what do we do now?

 * start tagging bugs hottest100 if fixing them will let us get more
branches imported
 * fix those bugs
 * jml gave me a data dump of the package states; I'll put that up on
the web in an accessible form
 * let's mark bugs against each of those failing imports
 * there are some items posted earlier in this thread that we should
chase up as far as registering branches, development focuses, etc,
especially <https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-code/+question/81994>
(remove gnome svn imports) and
<https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/94298> (put
some git branches into production)