I think after the break we should focus on the vcs-imports of the top
100 Ubuntu packages until they're all working well.  jml and spm
helped with some scripts to query their current state, and we can map
that into a spreadsheet showing the root cause for each failure.

I'll ask the Bazaar team to put most of their forward-development time
into this until they're either all working or we've specifically
chosen something else.  We won't ignore other things people bring up
but we won't look for trouble elsewhere til we're done.

We can focus on this at our mini-sprint in Strasbourg and I hope pair
with Jelmer on debugging some of the failures.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>