I am almost finished testing the Hindi. There were certain bugs in it,
which I've pointed out. Now I've begun testing Bengali, and I am finding
the same bugs in that which were there in Hindi. So I will suggest to
Gora, who is kindly implementing the technical side of all this, that
she go ahead and implement the same repairs in all the languages
including kannada and telugu. Once that is done, then you can download
the software off the web.

Here is the site where you can get Kannada and Telugu:

"I have made up preliminary Baraha keymaps for the following scripts:
Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, and
Telugu. A zip file containing all these maps is available at
http://oriya.sarovar.org/download/baraha-maps.zip Download this, unzip
it (this will create the file INSTALL, and several .mim files in the
current directory). Follow the instructions in the file INSTALL to
install the desired maps. Essentially, what you have to do is to copy
the maps to /usr/share/m17n, and restart SCIM."

If you want to check it now, you can. I have not looked at the Kannada
or Telugu, but since Bengali had the same bugs as Hindi, then Kannada
and Telugu probably do also.

Regards,
Swarup