On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 8:56 AM,  <sankarshan.mukhopadh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For example, you figure that you can raise 4.5 K INR without batting an
> eyelid. So make the call for rest with a countdown in place on the site.

Thanks for this. yes it seems the initial mail was not specific and
hence all the discussions. But it was nice to see a lot of suggestions
and we thank everybody for that. Now for the current status.

We have managed to get through some amount already in the bank and now
we need 3K INR for the rest of the year to go by without hiccups.

Once everything is done we shall put up a page thanking all the contributors.

Thanking you all and wishing everyone a happy and prosperous New Year 2009.

Regards,
Aanjhan