members, DIYMarketing, etc.:

For the sake of other folks like me who have only recently joined up
with the Community, what's the fastest and most effective way for an
individual to get involved with the SpreadUbuntu project?  It seems
that Jenda's spec is pretty all-inclusive, and I'd love to see the
site up and running.

http://doc.ubuntu.com/~marketing/SpreadUbuntu%20Structure%20Proposals/Spreadubuntu-060628-jenda.png

I just know that I can't be the only Ubuntu newcomer who's been
frustrated by the lack of a single entry point for volunteer
marketing.  Fishing around through the wiki, mailing list, forum, and
IRC channel is just too cumbersome...
I found the kitchen.  Now where's the food?