The idea with wikis is to do collaborative work in an incremental phase.

I see your point, but after hanging around for a while I found out
that the best way to make impact within your community activities is
to use the wiki as a cooperative tool. And yes, it means an effort in
learning the syntax (and yes, I know it is nightmarish, but you will
be happy you did :)

So everybody needs to get involved in the general maintenance of the
wiki page, and certainly a core group is going to raise to adress this
issue. But let us just get a meeting arranged and we take it from
there, will you all folks?

Next week, say wednesday/thursday?

This thread is about finding a passing date for the meeting, let us
keep this in foucs. Else we are just going around in circles...

R.