On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 21:07 +0100, alan c wrote:
> John
> I  certainly sympathise. I can just about edit a wiki now....
> The technique I use is careful copy paste of existing entries :-) then
> Edit, then I use Preview
>   and more of the same.
> Once I could use the preview, and then save if necessary, things
> became less stressful.

I finally figured that out too; I have used code from the team wiki to
set up a subpage menu on my own wiki.

> What about starting a thread here of wiki help?

That might not be a bad idea, but I think we should wait on setting up
additional threads until AFTER we have the meeting stuff clarified, and
maybe even wait until after the meeting itself. I think we can organize
the meeting using this list if we all stay focused on the one goal of
getting the meeting set up. I suspect there may even be a wiki tutorial
somewhere on the site, but don't ask me where yet. I have not looked for
it yet, but I will when I can afford the distraction ::-) Learning wiki
code is not real high on my list of priorities right now.