John, with all your respect: I'm tired of reading you nagging! Sorry
but it's the truth. Do something or keep your nagging for yourself!

Now for everyone in this list:

Start acting beyond writing to this mailing list and saying the same old things.

If you have something to propose about the direction we should take as
a group start writing the agenda for the next meeting and add it
there.