Cory,

It was brought up during the meeting on Saturday that the more vocal of the
group wished to see more concrete proposals and ideas before debating and
ultimately voting on them.

After watching the past few weeks of activity, I drafted my own
recommendation which calls for a core-marketing team to form with subgroups
forming to allow for greater focus and drive for the most important aspects
of the group.

You can find that proposal here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Proposal-Core-Marketers  It may be a
little rough from the transition from Google Docs, so any pointers there
would be appreciated! :)

I offered at first to help in any way that I could, but perhaps the
community might best be served if I offered to help in the role of
Tranitional Chair.  If the proposal passes, the Transitional Chair would be
the person who helps to get the leadership team built and then passes the
torch to the core-marketers group .  I have asked in my proposal that this
person be excluded from accepting a leadership role to keep it fair, and I
would be willing to agree to that if it meant I play a small part in getting
recognized leadership for this aspect of the project.

Please have a read and let me know what you think.  I'll post it once the
proposals thread starts, but I think were are waiting on some things still
from Saturday's meeting.

Thanks,
John Vilsack