I definitely think another meeting after the UDS is needed for sure.
Like Fred mentioned, keeping it simple is the most important thing to
do, and we need to move in small steps in order to accomplish the
bigger goal.

When you all get back from UDS, we should definitely have a "hardcore"
meeting about what you all discovered, and how we can convert some of
that into projects?  It might be a perfect time to develop some ideas
that allow us to build call to actions for the volunteers to help out
with.

John Vilsack

email: jo...@the-house.com
voice: 651-314-9858 (recently updated)