> What I didn't understood is who you are? While other poster in this thread are
> well know Ubuntu members with some kind of contribution this is not you.
> Please forgive me and present yourself. Your Launchpad profile lack of
> informations.

Since when does anyone need to prove themselves to you or anyone else
to try and help out?  I'm not interviewing to be your buddy, your
friend, your coworker, your boss, or anything of the sort.

Volunteering is about people who are willing to step up and make a
difference, and its this EXACT attitude that has caused me to try and
step in to help out.

The cult of elitism that exists in small pockets like this hurts
everyone.  New people feel like they have to climb a mountain just to
be able to sit at the cool kids table.

I'm here.  I'm offering to help.  That's all that matters.  I don't
need the flak, I don't need to feel like I have to justify myself to
you or anyone else.  I'm not asking to change the world, I just want
to see this place become more accessible to newcomers.

Don't worry, if you keep poking me hard enough, I'll leave like
everyone else has.

Unbelievable...