I read them, I think what we have to do is to organize all that has been
written and that we know in a meaningful way and get the info closer to the
general public.

Give the people the know how to really transmit what they feel about Ubuntu.

We organize all our materials, decide on the difficult issues, or even
decide if some are just a matter of opinion and summarize everything we want
people to know in a guide for every person wanting to promote Ubuntu; then
we share it.

We could create a site for "the guide" on facebook where everyone would
register, there everyone could see THE guideline and we would post news
about Ubuntu every admin or radio owner could use on their own medium,
everyone would post artwork we would vote for the best according to the
guide and have it on the official gallery, we would give promoters a place
to meet and we would be able to contact everyone in case we wanted to do a
real campaign. I just think it's a great idea.

2010/8/9 Martin Owens <docto...@gmail.com>

> On Mon, 2010-08-09 at 17:51 +0000, alan c wrote:
> > Do you have a link Martin?
>
> Oh a whole bunch of things and thoughts on the blog, Randall's been
> posting links all week, but here is a basic collection:
>
> http://doctormo.org/2010/05/22/ubuntus-golden-ring/
> http://doctormo.org/2010/05/21/adoption-casm/
> http://doctormo.org/2010/02/08/ubuntu-marketing-focus/
> http://doctormo.org/2009/08/20/ubuntu-marketing-frustrations/
> http://doctormo.org/2009/05/13/ignition-advertising-for-ubuntu/
> http://doctormo.org/2009/05/02/overview-of-ubuntu-in-the-highstreet/
> http://doctormo.org/2009/03/16/linux-the-brand/
> http://doctormo.org/2009/02/25/worlds-collide/
>
> They get older as you go along, but you get the idea.
>
> Martin,
>

> --

Lisandro H. Vaccaro