We need to see what are the real things we can use right now.

We can't aspire for paid commercials, we just can't, it's a matter of money
Ubuntu won't beat Mac and Windows spending money on marketing when they have
an infinite amount of money to do it, we need the "grows organically"
approach, but we have to give a little bit of sense of direction to this
anarchical approach.

I think we can only access 3 mediums:
- Technology news blogs and magazines.
- Youtube viral approach.
- Social networks.

We need to write a list of everyone managing a big site, blog, radio or
social network space and then give a sense of cooperation and a technique to
all the people working to promote Ubuntu.

Sorry for the extra messages.