Hi,

Thanks for the useful info.

Yeah, I'm facing what you are facing, and thought of the same features as
you, and even contacted the CellWriter author about it before, and he also
would like to have them, as well as fixing a docking problem CellWriter
has.

He even gave me a modified version of CellWriter without a number pad,
because it was kind of redundant and takes space on a 10" monitor.

Where do we go from here?

regards,
Ramaddan

Subject: Re: Login Keyboard for Tablet PC