Can someone get me off this mailing list, I tried to unsubscribe but that
didn't seem to help.

Thanks.> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com> Subject:
Re: RFC: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/Merging (Was: Re: WANTED:
Merging Recipe!)> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 22:27:19 -0500> > On Wednesday 21
November 2007 21:54, Sarah Hobbs wrote:> > Kjeldgaard Morten wrote:> > > My
question is how you found the LP bug #? I actually find the> > > merging
workflow extremely opaque and convoluted. And LP is still a> > > mysterious
maze to me. Probably the messiest webtool on the Internet.> > > But the layout
is pretty ;-)> >> > This is one of the reasons why merging is one of the harder
parts of> > MOTU, for newbies.> >> > > I would find it logical that all
packages that needed merging had a> > > (needs-merge?) bug report but it is not
possible (for me at least) to> > > locate any.> >> > See
merges.ubuntu.com/universe.html> >> There is also
http://dad.dunnewind.net/universe.php which, while unofficial, > has the
advantage of having comments so people can give status of what's > going on.> >
Scott K> > -- > Ubuntu-motu mailing list> Ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com> Modify
settings or unsubscribe at: