Hi guys,

I guess, this idea will be a good decision for a small project on its
early days of development - in that case, all features can easily be
defined and QA will have some scenarios to test.

As Gema and Charlie have shown, this will not work for manual
testcases for Ubuntu on the whole. However, Gherkin scenarios seem to
be a better choice for a small project than python unittests,
especially for newcomers.

Thanks everyone for such a productive discussion, I hope some people
have learned about basic possibilities of BDD and will use it for some
projects (maybe, for Mago automation?)
--
Vadim Rutkovsky