But, of course, with the bug being reported before release, it may have
been in the release notes that no body reads, But it could have been if any
of the release team actually checked :D

It is an interesting bug as people try to say 'It is user error' when the
the users are saying 'it's dev error'... bottom line? it's a mess up on
grub. It has the commands and it can not handle them..... if it says "sudo
grub........................." Then it is grub, end of story for those
trying to wrigglle out of it. grup is in charge,

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw