On 31/05/17 01:43, C de-Avillez wrote:
I will simply keep those as short as possible. And instead of making
a monologue, with all the information, I would simulate an actual
conversation. Usually with 10-20 seconds answers.

(https://youtu.be/L45EqUl2q4M)
I will not listen to it. If you can *talk* your points, you can as well
*listen* to your own speech, and transcribe it. Then you put the
transcription in an email and, lo and behold, you have written text.

Cheers,

..C..

Another point here is - that is incredibly easy to question points in a text simply by inserting the question.

I'll not listen to your video's either - if I have questions how do I go about it then?

At 0m25s you said something - what was that - couldn't understand what you said?

At 1m15s I couldn't hear you for the dog in the background - what did you say?

Seems to me you are deliberately putting roadblocks in the way of getting this dealt with - or hoping that people get bored and you can just do what you want.

Personally I think that perhaps the best way to deal with this is move it out of where it lives currently and let the docs team look after it.