On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Nicolas Valcárcel
<nvalcar...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I have no problem with control-g now, i've been testing screen-profiles
> since the start and at the beginning it was quite hard (sometimes i
> still type cntrl-a before remembering that it's -g) but now i'm quite
> used to that, is just a change, as when someone change from an OS to
> other that is going to feel weird at the beginning but will love at the
> end.
>
> I'm happy with -g, but as kees said, that's what .screenrc is for.

Okay, so what I'm taking from this is that we should:
 a) have a sane, agreeable default for the escape sequence
 b) provide a simple way to change this using the
screen-profiles-helper configuration utility.

I filed a bug for (b) here:
 * https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/screen-profiles/+bug/317675

:-Dustin