On 01/16/2009 12:21 AM, Dustin Kirkland wrote:
> Okay, so what I'm taking from this is that we should:
>  a) have a sane, agreeable default for the escape sequence
>  b) provide a simple way to change this using the
> screen-profiles-helper configuration utility.
>
> I filed a bug for (b) here:
>  * https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/screen-profiles/+bug/317675

I have just submitted a branch for merging [1] that allows:
 * to specify which escape key to use
 * to select a different set of key bindings

Regarding the set of key bindings, I think it would be nice if people
could submit their favorite set.  The format should be quite clear
reading /usr/share/screen-profiles/keybindings/Default.

The same applies to default windows (but those are currently defined at
the top of the screen-profiles-helper source).

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~nijaba/screen-profiles/configure-keybindings

Nick