Yeah...looks like those didn't get converted. It shouldn't be that much
effort to fix all the headers. The internal links will have to be fixed
too, maybe a sed script can fix them up.

I used sphinx to generate some html and posted it here:

http://web.cecs.pdx.edu/~wvan/serverguide/remote-administration.html

Not really sure how to make the index/homepage work yet but this is a work
in progress. :)

Do you have any feedback so besides the other items you mentioned?

Btw `make lintcheck` is awesome. It reports on all the broken external
links and we can hook it up to continuous integration.

--
Thanks,
William