On 12/13/2013 01:00 PM, Spencer Krum wrote:
> The other question is do we have to conform to some Ubuntu look and feel
> guide. Making the server guide look like opsschool will be pretty easy,
> making a theme that will look exactly like the server guide does now,
> with coloring and tinting and branding and such might be much harder.

Yes, good point.

Based on the level of contributions in the last 4 years the Ubuntu
Server Guide is on a trajectory of irrelevance.  We've seen some good
contributions in the last couple of years (most notably the LXC and
Multipath chapters) but it has not been enough.

It would be great if we could maintain the current look and feel but
it's not an impediment if not.  I'm sure we could Ubuntu-fy it in some
way.  The most important elements are:

1. Accurate information
2. Improving contributions (the reason why we're considering dumping
Docbook).

~pmatulis