On 12/13/2013 01:25 AM, William Van Hevelingen wrote:
> Yeah...looks like those didn't get converted. It shouldn't be that much
> effort to fix all the headers. The internal links will have to be fixed
> too, maybe a sed script can fix them up.
>
> I used sphinx to generate some html and posted it here:
>
> http://web.cecs.pdx.edu/~wvan/serverguide/remote-administration.html
>
> Not really sure how to make the index/homepage work yet but this is a
> work in progress. :)
>
> Do you have any feedback so besides the other items you mentioned?

As far as formats are concerned, I do agree that reStructuredText is the
what we should be primarily looking at.

In one of your previous links I like the way this ended up:

http://www.opsschool.org/en/latest/

With the exception of the way the table of contents works.  If you
choose a chapter lower down the list it expands but the page refreshes
and you're back at the top and can't see that expansion.

I wonder if we can pull this off for Trusty?  It's a bold move and it
should involve the opinions of more people.  This will impact
translators as well.

~pmatulis