On Sun, January 22, 2012 5:17 am, Ralf Madorf wrote:
> Hi Kaj :)
>
> I'll continue top posting ;).
>
> To be honest, I can't see any disadvantage to set every user to the
> group audio, but I might have miss something.
>
> Why do we have a group "audio"? Perhaps there's a valid reason not to
> set every user to the group audio. I don't know.

It's actually kind of funny. because anyone else that uses this computer
would not notice, would never start jack, would always use pulse anyway. I
might cause them problems as I often leave my session running in back, but
they would not cause me problems.... Maybe as they get older.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net