On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 8:13 PM, Set Hallstrom <sakrec...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hrm... My bad, the pulse settings are is still there, live and kicking!
> They are in
> Application Menu > Audio Production > Mixers and card control
> as one would expect.... *blush*
> <3
> *set

i know, i appreciate the testing and reporting here, but we *really* need
folks to follow the official testing procedures and help us be able to
release the distro.. there are testcases that must be passed in order for
the release to be made available.. those cases are mentioned in the
original email with details on how to test.. thanks!

> On 2013-10-13 10:43, Ho Wan Chan wrote:
> > Dear Ubuntu Studio developers, testers and users,
> >
> > We are about to release Ubuntu Studio 13.10 on the coming Thursday.
> > However, we are desperately in need for testing. Please help us test
> > the release candidate images!
> >
> > Testcases for the amd64 images are in
> > http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/305/builds/55592/testcases
> ,
> > while i386 image testcases can be found in
> > http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/305/builds/55593/testcases
> .
> > Please also do the upgrade testcases as well, linked in
> > http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/305/builds/55391/testcases
> > (for amd64) and
> > http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/305/builds/55392/testcases
> > (for i386).
> >
> > The latest image is available at
> > http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/dvd/current. We recommend you
> > to use zsync to download the image, as the images will be updated
> > quite frequently in the coming few days.
> >
> > The changes compared to Ubuntu Studio 13.04 can be found at
> >
> http://ubuntustudio.org/2013/09/ubuntu-studio-13-10-saucy-salamander-beta-2-released/
> > (except for one final feature: We added Ardour 3 to the images).
> >
> > You can find a detailed testing walkthrough and videos at
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough.
> >
> > If you have any inquiries, feel free to ask in #ubuntustudio-devel on
> > Freenode or mail us at ubuntu-studio-de...@lists.ubuntu.com
> >
> > We appreciate your testing efforts and let's make Ubuntu Studio 13.10
> > an amazing release!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
> > Ubuntu Studio Release Manager
> >

> --
> Set Hallstrom
> AKA Sakrecoer
> http://sakrecoer.com
>

> WARNING: Remember clear-text email is subject to mass surveillance
> systems. Alone this information is useless. Our summed communications
> are worth humanity.
>
> Please keep in mind Internet is a boulevard in a crowded virtual city.
> Privacy is found under the cloaks.

MH

mikeholstein.info <http://www.mikeholstein.info/>