---- On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 10:24:26 +0800  "James Harkins"   wrote ---
> FWIW, here is SuperCollider + Open Stage Control + Ubuntu Studio Controls, in
> XFCE4, and the network is up (only needed to install network-manager-gnome).

FWIW, second follow-up, now I've been running XFCE for almost a week and it
seems generally more stable -- even the touchpad, which frequently acted up
under Plasma, seems better. (Knocking on something b/c as we all know, the
second you say "it seems pretty good" is when the trouble starts, lol.)

Happy to hear that other people on other machines are having a good time with
Plasma, but, also happy that I can switch out the desktop shell.

hjh